Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Suki Doll

My very good friend Shannon from "My Girl" design was inspired to create a beautiful new range of doll after my gift from heaven new member of the universe Suki June Nash born May 16th 2008, how perfect did Shannon get it!!! Your a "fantazmagorical" Shannon. You can see more of Shannon's Fantazmagorical work at http://www.mygirldesign.blogspot.com/ or better still pop ino to Lyssy May's gorgoeus shop at Morningside to see lots more of Shannon's creations http://www.lyssymay.com/ Thanks Shannon, I love it, love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xxxxx

In Japanese Suki means greatly loved, beloved, loved one all of the loved above

FANTAZMAGORICAL: meaning fantastically magical. This was said alot by my father growing up I'm not sure if he made it up, I'll have to ask him, however I'll give him the aclaim.
Brian Herne

3 comments:

Jools said...

Oh I love it!
Perfect. Can't wait to see it in person. How cute :)

Lyssy May said...

I had the pleasure of meeting one of these little treasures today - she is so gorgeous and in looking at the pics she is so obviously inspired by your own little treasure!

mygirl said...

Thanks Candy, it's not hard to find inspiration, when I am surrounded by such beautiful, TALENTED WOMEN....