Sunday, November 16, 2008

Christmas Crafts


I love Christmas time it's a great time to get crafty and decorate the house. Over the past 8 years we have invented a ritual of making a few handmade decorations for the tree every year. I marvel at the tree every year as it's looking glorious with it's eclectic collection of handmade ornaments.


This year I found "The Clay Shed" a clay supplier and kiln 10mins down the road at Kunda park. Rhody and I went down to meet the owners, and buy some clay. We got out the playdough cutters out and made lots of shapes then took them back to be fired. Suprisingly well priced it cost me $2 (total cost) to get them fired. Gotta love that.I love them all pristine and white. Definately my choice. However, thats no fun. Time to get out the paints. To Be Continued........

No comments: