Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cock a Doodle Doo

I've been seduced over at blog Thinking About Art over the past 2 days. Reading the back and forth banter about art. It at has been very entertaining, critical, ruthless and down right dirty. I waded through orgasm's, ejaculation, hardware stores and piles of crap. Definitely not the diplomatic, focused, professional banter I am used too.

I'm a bit annoyed at myself for not having the balls to write something a bit more chunky, however it is a fact that I do not have any balls so I have that on my side.

I'd like to think that I came away with something enlightening and that is, that art in it's complexities and not so complex, still generates thoughtful and passionate discussion, never with the end in mind.

Is this art? I'd like to think so. And that J.T. Jeff, MCB, Chris, Franklin and all the other bantams find a roost and crow away, it sure would make for interesting and entertaining listening.

No comments: