Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Art, Spirituality and Human Rights

Philanthropist Society $10,000


Dual/Family Charter Lifetime Membership

Prominent recognition in members-only newsletter, website and Chapel printed programs

Four VIP seating passes for all public programs

Complimentary copy of all program audio CDs

Invitation for two to attend all private receptions following select 2009-2010 season public programs

Private dinner with the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Executive Director

Trip to New York City (flight and hotel included) to attend a donor reception at the private home of Christopher Rothko (son of Mark Rothko)


There is so much I am discovering via blogging. This morning I clicked on Art Biz and read the post. WOW! check out Rothko Chapel.I'm in heaven. If their is ever a reason to go to America, this would be it for me, just to go and see this. Now I just need $10,000 to buy a ticket to the Philanthropist Society.

No comments: