Saturday, February 12, 2011

Limited Edition, original watercolour artwork for sale

Sunrise I, Watercolour postcard, 10cm x 15cm © Candice Herne, 2010


If you haven't seen the nice day! exhibition at Logan Art Gallery. It is on for 1 more week till Saturday, 19th February.In conjunction with the last week of exhibition I am offering these limited edition, one off sunrise, sunset and dusk watercolour postcard paintings for:



Aus $45 each

or
the 9 for Aus $360.
(please get in touch with me a.s.a.p if you would like the 9 paintings)


This is a affordable way to get into the art market and start your art collection of original work. The 9 works would look beautiful framed individually or together as a collection.
I have never sold anything online before, as I have always hesitated. I have bought lots of things on line, however when it comes to the idea of selling, I'm very shy. As an artist and entrepreneur I struggle to get over the selling of my art. Most artist's I know, are not good at it. Which is why they are represented by galleries. Alas even if your work is in a gallery that still does not mean your work sells. So as a start I'll be selling my work on line, until every gallery wants my work and it's worth 1000's. My online prices will be cheaper than Gallery prices as their are no overheads and commission to be paid due to all their time and marketing.


If you would like to purchase a limited edition, water colour, painting for $45 and/or the 9 for $360. Please contact me via the blog, facebook or email me candy@candiceherne.com
and/or you can phone me on
mb: 0422 976 613
best regards
Candyxx



Sunrise II, Watercolour postcard, 10cm x 15cm © Candice Herne, 2010



 Sunrise III, Watercolour postcard, 10cm x 15cm © Candice Herne, 2010




Dusk I, Watercolour postcard, 10cm x 15cm © Candice Herne, 2010



Dusk II, Watercolour postcard, 10cm x 15cm © Candice Herne, 2010



Dusk IV, Watercolour postcard, 10cm x 15cm © Candice Herne, 2010



Sunset II, Watercolour postcard, 10cm x 15cm © Candice Herne, 2010



Sunset III, Watercolour postcard, 10cm x 15cm © Candice Herne, 2010



Sunset IV, Watercolour postcard, 10cm x 15cm © Candice Herne, 2010

2 comments:

The Words Crafter said...

The colors are very soothing to very vibrant. They're gorgeous! Good luck.

Also, have you heard of Etsy.com? Lots of artists sell their work there....

KatrinaRecycled said...

I agree, Etsy is a great way to reach a lot of people.
Best wishes!