Friday, March 30, 2012

Collection of drawings

Upfront Club, Installation of feather drawings, 30cmx37cm framed, pencil, ink and watercolour on handmade linen paper, Candice Herne 2012

I was interviewed by Sascha from Earth Dreams Magic last week about my current show Messages. You can read the interview here.

I have now put all the drawings from my show up on to my website. http://www.candiceherne.com/site/gallery/messages.html

If anyone would like to buy one and give my drawings a new home. Please email General Manager Karen Syrmis for all transactions manager@maplestreetco-op.com  or call Karen on 07 5494 2088. They are $180 each. I can arrange to have the work posted to you for an extra $10 postage fee. The Upfront Club accepts direct deposit only. * Please note drawings Feather 12 and 19 are now sold.  Candyxx

2 comments:

Sophie Munns said...

Loved seeing your work online Candy... hope you had some wonderful interactions coming out of this.

You Easter photos is fabulous.... love this time of year and how brilliant of Suki!

S x

Gypsy Mel said...

Beautiful work :)