Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Tree decorations made from Newspaper

 Christmas is my favourite time of year. I relish in making, baking, giving and receiving. I have a tradition that every year I make some handmade Tree decorations. This year I made some out of newspaper. Origami cranes, rolls covered in red cotton, layered lantern balls and words. I'm off this evening to a very special champagne celebration. By myself with out the children. I think I may let my hair out a little. It's been a busy, fun, successful year full of creativity. See U soon.    Candyxx

2 comments:

Nicola Moss said...

Beautiful as always Candice.xx.
Hope you enjoyed the Champagne evening.

Candice Herne said...

Hi Nicola thank you for your comment. The champagne evening was lovely in Caloundra. I ate, drank, sang Christmas Carols, walked along the beach. And suprisingly saw spectacular fire works. I say suprising as I not a big fan of FW but I don't know maybe it was the Champagne but the one's I saw were pretty spectacular.:) Happy Holidays! and see u in the New Year. Candyxx