Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Opening of Summer with Angels in Brisbane Exhibition St Mary's Kangaroo Point

Beautiful Exhibition flowers by Nadine Sawyer.

The Angels in Brisbane was a great night filled with Summer colour, champagne and shopping. All the artists sold well and I am delighted and pleased to have now sold all the Pinatas. Many thanks goes to the Co-ordinater Alexandra Ranken, and to Nadine Sawyer my fellow artist friend and college for her unwavering support.
 Amidst all the celebrations I forgot to take photographs so I have borrowed these ones from Nadine Sawyer and Alexandra Ranken.

Nadine Sawyer and I on Opening night.

2 comments:

xxx said...

Sounds like a successful exhibit and lots of fun.
I envy your creative circle of friends. I'm yet to establish that where I am.
Merry Christmas and all the best wishes for the year ahead.
Cheers
Robyn

Candice Herne said...

Hi Robyn lovely to hear from you. Yes I am very blessed to have many creative artists in my life. They are all very generous and hard working people. Some of my friends I met at art colleage 10 years ago and others I met through them and other artists groups through out the years. I have also met others at Art Openings, through workshops. Maybe you could start a monthly meeting somewhere local where artist can meet up and share information and stuff. If their is nothing in your area. I'm sure there are other artists out there just like you. Have fun! Love your recent paintings.
Candyxx